VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
This is my progress so far, from May 9th to July 28th, as you all know I had an accident where I lost my left leg and few toes to my right leg also Im in a wheelchair, this changes everything in my body, at the moment I cant do any cardio (hopefully soon as I am in the progress of getting a new prosthetic leg), so burning fat is alot slower and harder for me as I dont "move" as much as a normal person, also I think the digestion of food is slower as well, I am learning new things about my body everyday, pretty much goin by trail and error. when I started this "cycle" my diet was very strict and clean but that ended about 3 weeks ago as I had to start packing for my move into my new house so lately I just been trying to get in high protein, medium/low carbs and low fat meals. Gear is the same cycle but I have not added any masteron or GH to it yet, but hopefully soon, nips are a little puffy I will be adding in nolva fairly soon @20mgs EOD. My plans are to keep on this cycle, clean my diet up and go hard for another 3 months with masteron and GH in the mix.
Man you’re amazing. You should be proud of your resilience. I've never met you, but I am in awe. I hope you don't mind me saying it. All the hard work is paying off.

When you say food digestion is slow, do you mean metabolism, or actually digestion? My Dr. told me the two don’t impact each other. Digestion is just how fast it moves through your entire system, where metabolism is how fast your body uses the energy derived from the food. At least that is what I am told, not sure it matters a whole lot. The metabolic is what we care about.

Anyways, it is nice to meet you and the best to you.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training

Last edited by new-Jedi; 07-31-2015 at 05:04 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0