View Single Post
Old 07-31-2015, 03:03 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

This is my progress so far, from May 9th to July 28th, as you all know I had an accident where I lost my left leg and few toes to my right leg also Im in a wheelchair, this changes everything in my body, at the moment I cant do any cardio (hopefully soon as I am in the progress of getting a new prosthetic leg), so burning fat is alot slower and harder for me as I dont "move" as much as a normal person, also I think the digestion of food is slower as well, I am learning new things about my body everyday, pretty much goin by trail and error. when I started this "cycle" my diet was very strict and clean but that ended about 3 weeks ago as I had to start packing for my move into my new house so lately I just been trying to get in high protein, medium/low carbs and low fat meals. Gear is the same cycle but I have not added any masteron or GH to it yet, but hopefully soon, nips are a little puffy I will be adding in nolva fairly soon @20mgs EOD. My plans are to keep on this cycle, clean my diet up and go hard for another 3 months with masteron and GH in the mix.

Last edited by Armstrong; 02-06-2016 at 07:20 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0