VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by barngym View Post
I gave Cutaxyl a try for 8 weeks but for me, the results were disappointing. I was already in descent shape (215 to 220 @ 12% body fat). During the cycle, I used the following: Cutaxyl 1ml/EOD, Winstrol/Stanoxyl 50mg/day. My weight barely budged (yea!) but my body fat barely budged and I couldn't get below 9%. (dammit)

Do I still believe in the product? Yep! So what did I do wrong? My work hours got crazy during my cycle and lack of sleep with a sloppier diet followed. I also think I went into over-training mode just to work out frustrations so I wouldn't kill the idiot project managers that were causing me to over-work in the first place!

Will I try Cutaxyl again? Yes, I'm pretty certain I will but I need to learn more first. I don't think my body responded to Cutaxyl as well as it has to other items. That could be just me or perhaps I need to adjust my dosages. I know that Huge Tom is going to be there with great advice, so I have no doubt this will be straightened out.

Don't let my disappointment hold you back on this product. Instead, take note of what I think I did wrong.
As you say, you did everything wrong. Overtraining and a lack of sleep plus all the stress you were under is a killer for any kind of positive change.

On the plus side, you know what you've done wrong and you've subsequently experienced the negative results. There's no better way to learn than by experience.

Thanks for sharing your experience though. The second best way (for all of us reading this) is to learn is through other people's experiences.

Better luck next time.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 07-30-2015 at 08:57 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0