View Single Post
Old 07-30-2015, 08:32 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Cutaxyl review

I gave Cutaxyl a try for 8 weeks but for me, the results were disappointing. I was already in descent shape (215 to 220 @ 12% body fat). During the cycle, I used the following: Cutaxyl 1ml/EOD, Winstrol/Stanoxyl 50mg/day. My weight barely budged (yea!) but my body fat barely budged and I couldn't get below 9%. (dammit)

Do I still believe in the product? Yep! So what did I do wrong? My work hours got crazy during my cycle and lack of sleep with a sloppier diet followed. I also think I went into over-training mode just to work out frustrations so I wouldn't kill the idiot project managers that were causing me to over-work in the first place!

Will I try Cutaxyl again? Yes, I'm pretty certain I will but I need to learn more first. I don't think my body responded to Cutaxyl as well as it has to other items. That could be just me or perhaps I need to adjust my dosages. I know that Huge Tom is going to be there with great advice, so I have no doubt this will be straightened out.

Don't let my disappointment hold you back on this product. Instead, take note of what I think I did wrong.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0