View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 12:24 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Guy threw me off at first. I didn't know where he was going with it, but for the most part I agree with him. Unhealthy diets full of fast food and junk food cause dangers of their own with anyone. On steroids you are only increasing your risk. I fuc*king hate calorie counters. Just don't eat like a dipshit. Don't eat processed foods. Don't eat crap pumped full of chemicals you need to Google the ingredients to find out what you are eating. I mean eating whole foods can be expensive, but like the dude said, instead of having a poptart, eat a sweet potato. I think if you cut junk food, fast food, soda, alcohol, and all that crap out of your diet (I do have a cheat day)... with a good exercise routine you are going places. The only reason I am trying to cut out things like milk, yogurt, cheese, etc. is cuz I love the stuff and go overkill. Read an article that there are supposedly correlations beween higher dairy consumption and higher levels of circulating estrogens. Now I did more research on it, and it is supposedly bs. But I am still cutting back. Manny was intaking 8000 calories a day before the Mayweather fight (don't get me started on that one)... I think it really comes down to WHAT you eat and HOW you exercise.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0