View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 03:03 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

It's highly unlikely you will need caber as such. not if you keep estrogen under control and don't go mad with the cutaxyl, but it's a good idea to have it available there and then if you need it, rather than order it and endure a few weeks waiting.

It's probable that if you get on with the cutaxyl you might want to transition to tren at some point, so any caber you get now will not be wasted.

I can't remember if this is your first cycle or how many you've done, but if it is your first it's not a bad idea to keep it to 12 weeks or so and then allow time to fully recover after a PCT. Otherwise you won't know if you recover easily or not. If recovery is easy, that knowledge will help when planning your next cycle. I mean properly recover, not just avoiding being a gibbering wreck!

If you keep any sides under control and you almost certainly will, then I'm sure you'll love this present cycle.

Remember, it's all a bit of a scientific experiment. No one really knows how they will react to substance until they try it. We research and have a rough idea, but we're all different and we can never be 100% certain.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0