Old 07-22-2015, 06:08 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Lightbulb Different Types of Injectable Steroids and What They Do - Quick Guide

Okay, so it is my day off, and the car is in the shop getting some extra work done. I'm at home, and boredom struck. New to A.A.S. and when I first was looking at cycles the different type of steroids it was overwhelming not know what they did. So today I decided to post a quick guide on some of the different types of injectables and what they do. I was going to type up my own, but as I said, being new... probably not very credible. I have found a lot of different info and conflicting views, but I found one sight that has the majority of them and seem to share a lot in common so I thought I would just do a little "copy & paste." I will list the source as well, so feel free to check it out yourself, and they have their sources listed as well on their site. The videos they have are pretty cool... at least I think so.

ALL POSTS BELOW ARE STRICTLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. I DO NOT CONDONE TO STEROID USE WITHOUT PHYSICIAN PRESCRIPTION AND SUPERVISION. I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. THIS MAY BE HELPFUL FOR SOME, BUT AGAIN, PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE/READ ONLINE.

Remember: More does not necessarily mean better.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0