View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 02:35 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

No doubt the dude has talent. I will give him that for sure. Don't get me started on Vol. 3 though. I think he dated a stripper or something and got super heartbroken when she cheated on him during the making of that album or something... cuz u can definitely tell he was bitching about a break up through that whole album. It was so soft. lol! Stone Sour, I kinda like their self titled album, not much after that. It wasn't bad. Just not the Corey I would want to pay to listen to. Metal shows these days suck though. I forgot who I saw, but I literally walked out of the show because they had As I Lie Dying open up for them. Skipped half the main stage at Ozzfest my second time for the same kind of reasons Screamo is considered Metal these days I guess. My last concert was Rob Zombie though.
That was freaking awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pullstrong View Post
GOD DAMNIT ID BE PISSED!
I think slipknot lost their sound after Iowa, they had a dark, rage thing going and that all fell apart in Vol 3 when some how slipknot became stone sour. I like SOME stone sour stuff, its pretty catchy but for me thats more chill music then lift music. I went to see Corey live and I think he is a very versatile vocalist, great singer and has a great growl, but his current growl has nothing on what was on Iowa IMO, still one of my all time favorite front men.

I think CMFT has progressed greatly, and there is nothing wrong with being a My chemical romance fan, I jammed to them from 05-06 and dont regret a damn thing!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0