GBN Rep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj805 View Post
Seeing Down would be so epic. I almost saw Dime and Vinnie with Damageplan, but Dimebag got shot and died in Texas that same tour.
I would have went with Pantera, over new Slipknot. All there albums after Self Titled and Iowa have gotten progressively worse. Corey turned into a whiney little girl. Stone Sour is even worse. Been to a couple of their shows though their pits are pretty crazy.... especially when they play the old stuff.
GOD DAMNIT ID BE PISSED!
I think slipknot lost their sound after Iowa, they had a dark, rage thing going and that all fell apart in Vol 3 when some how slipknot became stone sour. I like SOME stone sour stuff, its pretty catchy but for me thats more chill music then lift music. I went to see Corey live and I think he is a very versatile vocalist, great singer and has a great growl, but his current growl has nothing on what was on Iowa IMO, still one of my all time favorite front men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-Jedi View Post
I have to respectfully disagree with you on Corey, I think he has naturally progressed. But I am not a fan of always screaming, I kinda like some whine in my music from time to time. Then again, I am a My Chemical Romance fan as well, so that tells you about my taste in music.
I think CMFT has progressed greatly, and there is nothing wrong with being a My chemical romance fan, I jammed to them from 05-06 and dont regret a damn thing!

GBNstore.com- where customer is KING

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0