View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 07:37 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Well, USPS says my package tracking is "originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece." That's how long I have. JUst kidding. I agree with you, and their premise for the most part. We should know what we're getting into. This isn't the kind of thing you do without knowing what is really going on. Part of the problem is, many people tell you there are no dangers. I knew better. But I know much more now from the people at this forum, and other sites I've been to. (This one is still my favorite).

I must admit, and some may remember, when I ordered, I was extremely concerned with legality and just flat out being scammed. I chose something that was a reasonable investment because I didn't want to lose out. I surely could have made a better choice. Heck, I ordered pins online, and now think I could have just got them here and knew they were GTG.

I'm not claiming I'm no newbie, because I am. Nor am I claiming that I am not worried about sides, because they concern me.

What I will claim is that I am not jumping off of a cliff without looking to make sure there is water at the bottom. I know there is water, now I'm making sure, 100% sure, that it's deep enough.

I really have come to the conclusion that starting the cycle without all backups is unwise. Although most say I won't have an issue, I really want to make sure.

Now there is something to be said for the thrill of jumping off a cliff without knowing what's at the bottom! That would be a thrill, right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoingstron View Post
I think we should cut this guy a bit of slack fellas. As far as I can tell he's done nothing but research since he's been on the forum.

I told him straight away that I didn't rate and would never use clomid again but as he says GBN sell it as part of a complete cycle package. So it's not unreasonable to presume clomid is good enough for the cycle.

Yes he's jumped in a bit early by ordering but hopefully he won't actually start his cycle until he's satisfied he understands all he needs to know about serms and AI's and recognising sides etc etc. Hope you're reading this Jedi?

One good thing is that his first cycle is a straightforward test only cycle and that really shouldn't cause any problems.

Honestly, he's been asking me about absolutely everything and presumably asking loads of other people too. And as we all agree, there's so many differing opinions on just about everything its good to get a general consensus before making our own minds up because at some point we have to decide what we believe and what we don't!
If nothing else I think he realises he needs nolva as a back up.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training

Last edited by new-Jedi; 07-20-2015 at 07:39 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0