View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 11:08 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

All test is the same. It's the ester or the rate at which the body uses the injected test that is different. For example, the propionate ester breaks down a lot quicker than the enanthate ester and therefore works quicker. Once your body breaks down the ester it uses the test in exactly the same way.

As a first time user I think enanthate is a wiser choice for you, especially as you are so worried about everything. You could get away with injecting test E once a week instead of ED or EOD with test P if you choose to do that. As you get more experienced and less worried you can up the frequency to once every 3 or 4 days with the test E.

I also wonder if maybe you are mistaking the possible negatives of tren E and tren A rather than test E and test P. Tren has or can have far worse sides than test and that's why it is recommended to use the short estered tren A first.

That way, if you do suffer horrible sides from tren you can stop and it will leave your body much quicker. I doubt the sides from test will mean you need it to leave your body that urgently.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0