VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricox225 View Post
i'm 40 years old, pretty good shape, 6' 215lbs, I have a nice diet and a great workout. but I need and want some help and advice. i'm thinking about running some hgh, turanaxyl, anavar and some test cypionate.. here's the plan: my first cycle.

i plan on starting with hgh at 2iu's a day for 3-4 months. along with 200-300mg of test cypionate a week for 12 weeks, i get very bad acne,breakouts on my back, shoulders and chest so i want to keep the test down.
1-6 weeks of turanaxyl at 50-80mg a day, "i don't know how much of turanxyl i will need"
after the cycle of turanaxyl, I wanted to wait 2 weeks then run some anavar for 6 weeks at 50-100mg a day," if i packed on some nice weight and look good then i would skip the anavar" i want to pack on about 15lbs, and keep most of it.. also wanted to know how long should i run the the test and will HCG help???

to gain 15lbs is quite easy and can be achieved naturally, if your prone to acne then your gonna get it no matter what doses you run, you can run accutane with your cycle to prevent it, I always run it with my cycles and I dont get one zit

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0