View Single Post
Old 07-05-2015, 08:01 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

I'm sorry if this is a no no on this site, but what online store is most legit. In your opinion. I really only have one shot at getting this right. That is if you don't mind me asking. Everyone seems to like GBN, but so many positives also makes me worry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoingstron View Post

Hallo mate. My advice would be a test only cycle of 500mg EW for around 12 weeks. That's how I started and the fat dropped off quite easily while retaining and even gaining a fair bit of muscle.

The decider is in the diet. If you don't eat to cut then you'll find it difficult to cut. Its not rocket science.

By doing this you'll get some confidence in your ability to cut in the future and that knowledge and experience will help you when you decide to bulk.

By doing test only you'll be able to recognise and deal with any sides from the test and if you decide to add tren or any other aas in the future you'll have the ability to deal with those sides.

As an added bonus you might lose a bit of water weight when you stop the cycle and look even better than you did while on cycle.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0