Old 05-22-2015, 01:17 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Testosterone Injections

LOL, I am getting obsessed with this question about how many time should you inject for best results, I've been searchin and searchin, I will post up everything I can find to get the answer to this, I am staying away from "bodybuilding / gear forms" when doing searches for this topic, I dont want "cycles and steroid use" to influence any info I find, as I want studies and articles from doctors and for mens TRT/HRT

http://elitemensguide.com/testosterone-injections/

Testosterone Injections

Testosterone injections deliver testosterone into the muscle. The testosterone is then absorbed directly into the blood stream over time. The absorption period depends on the type of testosterone injected. Injections usually take place in the thighs, glutes or deltoid muscles.

The most common forms of injectable testosterone for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) available in the US have long half-lives. These forms include testosterone enanthate (TE) and testosterone cypionate (TC). Due to their long half-lives, both TE and TC provide a sustained release of testosterone into the bloodstream for two to three weeks. As a result, testosterone injections of TE or TC need only be administered every week or every other week.

The most commonly recommended dosing regimen of TE or TC for testosterone therapy is 75 to 100 mg every week or 150 to 200 mg every other week.1-5 Weekly injections are preferred because more frequent injections lower fluctuations in serum testosterone. About 30% of men treated for low testosterone use testosterone injections. [About 65% of men use testosterone gel.]6

Testosterone Enanthate and Testosterone Cypionate: Upsides of Testosterone Injections

Testosterone enanthate and testosterone cypionate are modified forms of testosterone. Specifically, a carboxylic acid ester has been added to the 17-beta hydroxyl group. This attachment makes TE and TC less polar than free T. As a result, they have longer half-lives and are absorbed more slowly from the injection area. Once in the bloodstream, the ester is removed to yield free (active) T. Their slow-acting nature allows for less frequent testosterone injections.

Testosterone enanthate possesses a half-life of roughly 8-10 days.7 Testosterone cypionate possesses a half-life of roughly 10-12 days.7 [Half-lives depend on a person’s own rate of metabolism.] Therefore, it takes approximately 8 to 10 days for the body to metabolize and clear half the concentration of the testosterone enanthate following an injection. As a result, users need only inject every week or every other week. Find resources on how to give testosterone shots below.

Since injectable testosterone has been around for so long, generic versions of these medications are available. Both traditional and compounding pharmacies dispense injectable testosterone. Compared to newer branded forms, this form is relatively inexpensive.

Last edited by Armstrong; 05-22-2015 at 02:25 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0