VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Prolactin support

Caber/Cabergoline/Dostinex/Cabaser

Caber will lower both progesterone and will inhibit prolactin/lactation. It?s a dopamine agonist means it wont allow your body to lactate since it will occupy your dopamine receptors which are responsible for lactation. Caber is the perfect prolactin support when running any 19nor imo since the side effects are minimal, no drowsiness, doest affect sleeping patterns and in general as far as dosing goes is far more flexible than pramipexole or bromo. Also there is no withdrawl when ceasing use of caber like with pramipexole

Caber is a regognised ed med, it reduces downtime (not to be confused with multiple orgasm) so if you need 24h recovery between sessions two weeks after taking caber you will see a significant decrease in downtime you will need 12-16h to be ready for the next session, if you need 2h you will need 1h with caber etc

Also its known for the multiple orgasm effect, so when you ejaculate you will feel as if you are releasing two or three loads at the same time. This needs some input for the user though its not instant, the more you hold it in the more orgasms you will have in the end. Also without caber say you are having sex and you let some cum slip through you got a big chance to loose your hardon, with caber even if you let quite a bit slip through your hardon will become stronger and stronger and your climax will be insane. In this sense you can actually have 4-5 small orgasms coupled with a huge orgasm in the end that will feel as two more orgasms put together. Again it needs practice and self control from the user

Common dose on cycle: 0.25-0.50mg e3d
Common does to stop lactation: 1-1.5mg e3-5d

Pramipexole/Mirapex

Prami like caber will decrease progesterone and will inhibit prolactin/lactation. It?s a dopamine agonist like caber so it will occupy dopamine receptors which are responsible for lactation

Like said before on a few threads prami is a very peculiar drug! You need to taper up really slowly to get to the desired dose and also taper down really slowly to avoid the mild withdrawal effect it will cause. Prami is an addictive substance I wouldn?t recommend it for any cycle over 8 weeks the more you use it the harder it will be to come off it, also you will find you will want to increase the dose to maintain the ed effect. Prami?s ed effect is nowhere near as good as Caber. It does reduce downtime like caber does but that?s about it there is not enhancement in your orgasm or your libido contrary to caber. Only advantage of prami over caber is that if taken at the right time (2-3h) before bedtime it can work as good as a benzo to knock you out to sleep. Which when running tren is a bonus. If however you dose it wrong (unwillingly ofc) say 30-1h before bed time you will find that after 2-3h of sleep you will be wide awake and probably sweating since the dopamine you suppressed 4h ago rebounds and you feel as if you just had a hit of coke in your sleep, not a good feeling. Also every time you up the dose it takes some adjusting even if you are used to the substance. I found that overtime I would up the dose for the first few nights I would sleep very light almost like sleeping awake that?s how it felt.

Sleep sides like vivid dreams and waking up mid night can be avoided by taking prami at the right time so you got to experiment with this (the earlier you take it the better). Make sure you never take prami in the morning or too early in the evening you are going to feel drained, dizzy, nauseous and like a zombie all you will think its when the time comes to go to sleep

The worst part with prami starts when you quit, for the first few days after you quit, you will wake up in your sleep many times as if you were quitting cigarettes or weed even, then you will have the lightest sleep ever as if you were sleeping with your eyes open and the dreams will be negative and intense. Basically you get all the prami sides you had earlier only they cant be avoided since you don?t take prami anymore. This will subside completely after 5-7days

Common dose on cycle: taper up from 0.125mg to 0.25mg-0.50mg (the high dose only if you are stacking two 19nors or high dose of tren). After you are done with your cycle taper down even slower from 0.50mg to 0.125mg and stay one week on each increment then quit. No matter what you do expect some discomfort the first 3-5 days after you quit

Dose to stop lactation: You would probably need 1-2mg per day to stop lactation but I wouldn?t recommend it, it would take ages to rump up to that dose, if you are already lactating use caber worse thing that could happen when jumping to a high dose of caber would be to get a flush face that lasts 12-14h (annoying but much better than puking your guts of for hours)

Bromo is part of the lsd family so that put me off trying it I am sure is an effective drug for prolactin support but since I haven?t tried it wont comment. Toremifene I haven?t tried as well so wont comment on that.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0