View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 11:23 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Let's get the ball rolling with some responses . . .

I can't really help re the cycle. though I have used EQ with Tren but as I used a relatvely low dose of EQ (400mg EW) mainly to use up a vial I'm probably not best placed to comment. Ok, I will then . . . adding EQ at 400mg for 8 weeks on top of Test E at 200mg EW and Tren A at 100mg EOD didn't really do a lot. Just my opinion. Most people run EQ longer, so maybe that might help.

I added the EQ mainly for the appetite (which the EQ did improve) as I don't really feel that hungry on tren. Something that might be worth thinking about.

I run the Test low and the Tren high for a month or so and then up the test before adding the tren back a month or so later. I do this because of the trensomnia. I just don't sleep on tren and after 4 weeks I'm totally knackered.

Having said that, I love tren. My strength gains are just stupid. After a month on and for the next few weeks off tren I added 30kg to my deadlift and between 10kg and 20kg to my bench. I'm only a little bloke really. 5ft 9.5 and weighing 13st stone or 82kg and I'm stiff legged deadlifting 160kg for 1 rep max and increasing. I'm also 54 so cheers tren, I love ya!

I also lean out on tren. I can almost see the water from the test draining away. So in that respect I look smaller than when running just test and even test and EQ.

Hope this helps a bit. Maybe someone more experienced than me with cycles can help you there.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0