Old 03-02-2015, 07:47 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Hi mate,

EOD pinning can be a pain, literally and you’d really need to want to do that! But water retention with prop is a lot less. Your choice really.

I don’t know anything about winny. Never used it so maybe someone else could chip in with an answer.

As for the fat loss and muscle gain only you really know that answer. Without meaning to be rude, which I’m not, at 20% fat you probably haven’t got cutting down to a fine art yet and I’d worry that bulking first and then cutting would end up just being bulking.

If I were you I’d concentrate on losing the fat while adding ‘some’ muscle. If you could lose maybe 5% fat during your cycle and add a bit of muscle you’d look much better and give yourself a good kickstart for your next cycle. Especially, as, in your own words, you want to do this ‘safely’.

Instant muscle doesn’t really last, whereas properly built long term muscle will.

Obviously, if you feel you can get the diet exactly right and drop enough carbs at the right time then go for it. As I say, only you will know the answer.

I still think 10-15lbs proper muscle gain is hoping for a lot (in 8 weeks), especially as you then intend to lose 5-10lbs fat straight afterwards.
How do you plan to lose your 5-10bs fat?

ps just noticed you said you took 100mg sust per week! That's a typo surely?

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 03-02-2015 at 07:54 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0