View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 01:16 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default GBN 2 cycles tren e and trinaxyl 150

I cannot say enough about the quality of the kap phar equipment . Friend did 2 bottles of tren e 200 . Easy 400 mg per week 1 shot 1 cc every 4th day . Started kap pharm d bol at 50mg a day starting on the 3rd week running d bol for 4 weeks .. using kap phar estrogen blocker 1/2 pill eod .. guy is 5 ft 10 was 190 lbs .. his bench in this 12 weeks went from 235 to a clean 315 failed on 335 .. gained 3 inches in chest lost 3 in belly button area and 1.5 on waist .. final weight was 212 .. he was super happy with results his hard work paid off .. just an average guy .. I myself cannot say enough about trinaxyl .. prob my fav stuff of all time as I love the trens .. but taking 1cc eod has done me well as im 5ft 7 staying a lean 198 at about 10.8 body fat .. my muscles have never been harder as I stay so lean im loving the muscle fiber lines .. veins popping out in calfs and lower abs and ive kept all results 4 months off cycle keeping a clean diet using the ABCDE diet staying away from sugar n loads of carbs .. by far I give kappa phar trens a 4 star of 4 star u will never be disappointed if u put in the work .. as the help will be there big time ..

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0