VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT).

Yolked already mentioned that though.

Just to start educating yourself about PCT, here's a good article on the subject by Bill Roberts - Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)

Personally, I use the model Bill explains in the article. Bear in mind that there a variety of ways that people implement PCT, so when it comes to this you first need to educate yourself on PCT, listen to what others have to say (weeding out the misinformed information some will provide), and you will ultimately jump in try one method, and be honest with yourself as to how it's worked. Everyone's physiology is different, so what may work for one person does not mean it will necessarily work for you - it may(?), but it might not as well.

That's why, IMHO, you need to start by educating yourself first. When you are finally ready to take the plunge and start a cycle, you will want to have all of your PTC supplies already on hand.

Another thing to read about will be "Aromatase" inhibitors, and Estrogen blockers. Depending upon what you are running (and how much) you may want to have an aromatase inhibitor and/or estrogen blocker on hand at the start of your cycle.

Hope this may help?

Erich

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman View Post
I am not up on the acronyms... what does PCT stand for??
By the way, thanks for post.

DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to be wrong on every statement I make....

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0