Old 08-06-2014, 09:52 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Solid advice.

Many people use Clen to help burn fat when dieting. I have myself, with good results.

Below, is a photo of me back in the day when I was doing shows. I kept my protein intake up, dropped most fat from my diet, and ate a moderate amount of complex carbs. I was doing anywhere from 45 to 75 minutes of cardio a day. My cardio consisted of riding the stationary bike. Also, I did not change the way I trained, I didn't shift to lighter weight and more reps, I stayed with the type of training that got me big in the first place. The photo below was taken 9 weeks in to a 10 week diet, leading up to a show. Looking at your photos, I did start my diet leaner than you are in the photos. My advice would be to try to lose the fat slowly, over about 16 weeks, to minimize muscle loss.

Now, what I wrote is just my opinion. Remember, we're all different, so what works for me may not work for you. But, you do need a starting plan, but be flexible if you feel that what you're doing isn't working and need to incorporate something different. If you do use something like Clen, I would suggest a 12 week program vs. 16 weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwtp View Post
remember one thing, anabolics do not burn fat

do not rely on them to get you lean, your food training and cardiovascular exercise will do that

there are some compounds that will assist, but they are not anabolics(beta agonist, thyroid meds dnp etc)

DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to be wrong on every statement I make....

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0