Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Smile Just a few of the emails I got.

Wanted to share these with you.

Just good emotions bros.

Quote:
Huge tom,
First let me say that ordering off this website was a very nice experience. I greatly appreciated all your quick responses and help with resolving issues.
Quote:
Hi Huge Tom,
Thank you for the welcome. I have placed a couple of orders with you under different log in. I think you provide best quality of products and superior costumer services. I really like the fact that you respond to guest reviews and handle everything in professional manner unlike some others. So, it has been a couple of years already when I found you but it was on e-roids. Looking forward to continue doing business with you and achieve some new gains.
Thank you, John
Quote:
You are going way above and beyond on the customer service, huge tom. No need for the discount on my next order. :-) The package came in yesterday, and I was away from the internet. Either way, I really appreciate the work youve done to make this a great experience. Brandon.
Quote:
Thank you for all your help. I cant remember the last time I have found better customer service you are the best. Hope you have a great weekend.

Thank you everyone for warm words, it is a pleasure to do business with you.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0