View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 08:38 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default GBN Store is legit, safe and reliable! Best store out here!

I've been lifting for a while, after years I decided to do my research and decided I was gonna do a cycle. I'm just doing 500mg of Test E every week at the moment that I bought from GBNStore! At first I was nervous on just handing out money and the possibility of being ripped off, but Huge Tom is there every step of the way from the beginning. I had some issues with shipping he responded back ASAP and I instantly was reassured that everything was okay USA Customs and yada yada. He responds fast, he is willing to answer ANY questions, he is nice, professional and seriously GBNStore is the real deal! I ordered 2 10ml vials of Kalpa Test E and a 20 tab pack of 50 mg dianoxyl. The package arrived to my house in the USA in about 15 days. It was sealed tight, discrete and had no problems with shipping. I've seen massive gains and my post cycle therapy will be arriving within days GBNStore is the best site for everything anabolic related! I'll be a frequent and loyal customer for years to come! Thanks Huge Tom! GBNStore is the definition of pure professionalism FYI: in the picture 1 bottle of Test E is almost gone the other isn't opened and the Dianoxyl is opened because I used it for the first 2 weeks of my cycle
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (97.0 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by Jason; 07-12-2014 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Because I type bad

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0