Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by erich1b View Post
I was curious when you wrote that there's a good and bad way to use gear, what exactly you meant by that after having read some of your other replies in this thread.

For example, reading one of your replies below, it would appear that your cycles last for 50 weeks. Since there are 52 weeks in a year, that means you pretty much stay on cycle for a year straight? That's a little long for me. Also, that's a little over 6 months on Tren straight, which is also a little long on a compound like Tren, but that's only my opinion on what's good for me. Whether that's good or bad way to use gear I guess could be debated back and forth.

Ultimately, it's a decision we all make for ourselves. My cycles vary in length from 12 to 16 weeks, but that's just me.
i will stay on test and deca for the whole time im in a mass phase usiing d-bol in the first and last part of the cycle and them on my cutting phase i use test and eq for just as long maybe alittle less.. and ill run the tren for the biggining and end of the cycle as well.. ive put on some serious pure lean muscle gains the past two years tht ive done it this way.. i use to go on and off.. but there really is no right way and wrong way of cycleing.. its each to its own and to there own chemistry.. after this year of blasting ,cruising & bridgeing i will pull it back to just 8 to 9 months out of the year.. ive never had serious prominent gains other than the cycle plan tht im on now for the past 2 years then i have the whole time of doing gear.. of course its living in the kitchen tht has got my size to be on the right trakc to where i want to be.. im a normal 6ft 180lb guy and now im 235lb with killier tie-in and separations,, with 15 to 16 % bf and tht bf fat % is on my mass cycle.. and the only time tht i ever got gains as of this is when i went to this new cycle plan.. as far as a right way and a wrong way.. alteast for cycleing there is really no right or wrong.. you get what u put into ur gains from what ive learned.. but the wrong way to run gear in my opinion is not mapping out the gear compounds to what compounds really work for you and what really dosnt.. and alot of peeps just go off of knowledge form peeps tht really dont look the part or really just dont know.. as to tht one dude like running tren as a begginner is very foolish.,, as you saw what happend.. just my opinion.. and running gear at very low levvels really dont make sence as to even run them at all.. because you get wjhat u put into your gains.. but this is one big long learning curve and it will last a liftime.. and there is a worng way to choose the gear tht u use as well.. if you really want size & prominent gains u run it a long periods of time.. as alot of the pros do.... basically is like shit or get off the pot... and im willing to do whatever itt akes to accomplish my goals... there is no other options with this sport ..

Last edited by 13uie67; 06-08-2014 at 06:58 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0