View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 12:23 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Good to see your recovering 13uie67. Life is a gift to be appreciated every moment. Keep up the good work.To continue with my story, I have tried HGH recently but I am giving up on it because the inconsistency of the quality of the different types. I started with the Riprtopins and got all the side effects that I had read about. I backed off the doses and had a good 3month run with it. Then I had to go with some generic blue tops and all the side effects disappeared so I assumed that I had bunk HGH. I obtained some huge tropic and the same thing happened so I have given up on this expensive learning experience. Speaking of side effects, one that I have to deal with is bacne. I now use nutrogena body wash and use a exfoliating sponge on a stick and it has worked well. Tanning also helps. I have to keep an eye on my blood pressure while I cycle and haven't found anything that helps but just keep my sodium intake down. One of my favorite things in life is walking around in a tank top and watching all the guys suck their stomach in and stick their chest out when I walk by. Sucks for them that their girl friends can't stop looking at me either. My only advice to them is to put the work in year round and not the few weeks after the New year. People can't believe that I am 50 because I don't look it.
I think that Tren A May be the best stuff out there. I use it on my short cycles and I try to keep the dosages to around 75 mg EOD. It works for me because it burns that stubborn last layer of fat off. Any way I'm getting tired so I will continue later.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0