Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by erich1b View Post
Well, we all feel the way we do about things. There's no right or wrong way to feel. Anybody with any time in the gym, knows full well that Tom Platz is completely full of shit.

Since I'm not walking in these peoples shoes, there's no way to fully understand their motivations for saying what they do.

I can say, that if I had worked hard to get myself in a position where I could actually earn a living as a professional bodybuilder (and have mortgages, car payments, etc.), and was making money from endorsements, knowing how the general public perceives steroids, I'd LIE LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER ABOUT USING THEM. Why would I shoot myself in the foot, and jeopardize what I'd worked for?

Now, I might lose respect from some, but I'm not responsible for how others feel.
i feel what ur saying bro.. but as for me. i wouldnt sell out to shit... i would back gear all day long.. there is many other ways to make money.. but to degrade urself on the worlds stage and apose a lie tht deff. isnt the truth is nothing but a plain cry for submitting to the forces tht makes this world plastic as it seems... i come from the darker side of life and conforming to the man is just not somethiing tht i could never do.. id rather die.. lol

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0