View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 02:25 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Well, we all feel the way we do about things. There's no right or wrong way to feel. Anybody with any time in the gym, knows full well that Tom Platz is completely full of shit.

Since I'm not walking in these peoples shoes, there's no way to fully understand their motivations for saying what they do.

I can say, that if I had worked hard to get myself in a position where I could actually earn a living as a professional bodybuilder (and have mortgages, car payments, etc.), and was making money from endorsements, knowing how the general public perceives steroids, I'd LIE LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER ABOUT USING THEM. Why would I shoot myself in the foot, and jeopardize what I'd worked for?

Now, I might lose respect from some, but I'm not responsible for how others feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13uie67 View Post
i just cant believe it tht these guys would sell out like this and talk shit about gear... i cant stand a mofo tht walks around and stuts his stuff and has the gull to say tht hes natural.. i just cant respect a man tht does tht and i think tht its a coward for anybody to say tht there natural when they arnt !!! its like shit or get off the pot fuck tard !!!!

DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to be wrong on every statement I make....

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0