View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 03:38 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

I'm always saying this . . . If you don't don't know something it's so much better to ask than guess.

That said, we definitely have some confusion going on here. Syringes are marked in ml. For example, 1 ml, 2 ml and so on. There should also be markings for every 0.1ml.

I'm fairly sure the 250mg you are referring to won't be marked on the syringe. It refers to the amount of steroid per 1 ml of solution. So for example if you were pinning 250mg per 1 ml of Test Enanthate (if the Test E was 250mg/ml), you would need to draw 1 ml of solution (oil in the case of Test E) into your syringe. In other words fill the syringe to the 1 ml mark.

Or, if you wanted to pin 75mg of Test Prop (if the Test Prop was 100mg/ml) you would draw up 0.75 of solution. The easy way to work this out is to divide 1000 (the 1ml of solution) by 100 (the 100mg of steroid in the solution) and then multiply by 75 (the 75mg of steroid you want to inject).

For another example, if you had some Boldaxyl at 300mg/ml and you wanted to inject 400mg you would divide 1000 by 300 and then multiply by 400. This means you would need to draw 1.33 ml of solution. Hope your eyesights better than mine on that one!

Hope this all makes sense?

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 05-31-2014 at 03:43 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0