View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 11:58 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default loud n clear

i havent trained since last tuesday, just thought id go out today and give it a go. ill take the advice and rest up. ill also lay off the dbol. i only have 4 weeks left right now till end of my 10 week. probably isnt worth re-starting it afterwards? could this be why i havent really noticed a difference from it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13uie67 View Post
hey bro u really need to understand tht when ur body is sick.. it weakens you immune system and ur body,s natural reserve is trying to heal itself and ur gains take a backseat when it comes to you being sick.. this s why ur not gaining because ur calorie intake has probably become half if not less then ur normal diet due to u being sick... and ur trying to keep the same output (training) and your not putting in (calories) more than ur taking out !!!! and this leads to cortisol being released into ur bloodstream leading to loss of gains.. and when ur sick as u are u need to dis-continue ur orals and basically come off of everything accept test to keep ur levels up and u continue when ur sickness is over.. its not really wise to train while ur sick bro.. because ur body cannot recover because its being utilized for tyring to eradicate the sickness. hope this helps u out..

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0