View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 01:01 AM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

well you can turn muscle into fat nomore than you can turn a apple into a peach.. one is a tissue ( fibers ) and the other lard (immobilize cells)

one thing about this sport is tht is everything but QUICK !!!!! there is nothing quick about gaining quality muscle.. even on gear.. it takes multiple years,hard work & knowledge to produce prominent gains !!!! and for someone to think tht gaining weight in this sport to where they be worried about if there to big... is nonsense i dont even know what tht means... lol

i dont really know to much about the whole cardio things because im an ectomorph and had to never worry about tht issue.. but i do know tht cleaning up ur diet will loose more weight than just doing cardio and thinking thts the end all be all of loosing weight... ITS ALL IN THE DIET WITH EVERYTHING IN THIS SPORT !!! i do know tht if u get ur HR up to a certain number of beats per minute if u keep tht up for 20 minutes or over will be burning calories all day.. but one thing about this sport is tht the facts are always changing with thee times !!!! what people think does what one day, the next it will be de-bunked..

and it just breaks my heart to see all of these ill informed peeps killing themselves in the gym doing all this crunch work with body or with pilates day in day out thinking tht tht is the holy grail to getting a six pack.. its just ridiculous to think like tht but then you ur not willing to learn the sport and the science behind the body then u deserve to look like an idot .. bottom line... like i said before with everything in this sport.. DIET IS THE STAPLE THT CREATES THE TRANSFORMATION ON HOW YOU WANT TO ;LOOK !!!! how you look in the gym is a direct manifestation on how you live outside of the gym !!!!! everybody already has abs its the fat tht keeps them from showing.. but if u really want to look like u have a dense beer gut and from the side view to where u look like ur pregnant because you belly sticks out more than ur chest go ahead... but ull be wearing your knowledge of the sport in a way of a fool... good luck ...lmao

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0