View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 01:50 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Update

Ok guys sorry didnt get on yesterday, BUSY DAY! Didn't do much yesterday as I had a huge obstacle course this morning. Yesterday was pin day and just knocked out abs and light cardio. Carbed up last night so I would be gtg this morning. A couple notes..I have the clear bottles of cutaxyl and pip has been at a minimum. I have heard the bottles carried some serious pip but I have done one in each glute so far and while there is a tad (to be expected) nothing that would get me to complain. This morning at 0530 I ran a 3 mile obstacle course that involved lots of carrying. Litter carry, 5 gallon water jug carry, telephone pole group carry, and over head tire carry up a hill. Pretty spent haha. Not to worry though I will still be knocking out back/bis this afternoon. Gonna feel good knowing my cardio for the day is already done lol. Diet has been clean minus a peanut butter/choc granola bar here and there. Only day 3 so nothing noticeable no sides or anything. Liquid prami kind of makes me drowsy but from what I have read thats to be expected. I have ran caber before but just didn't have the money and wasnt as worried to being such a low cycle dosage. Thanks for following gents have a good one

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0