View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 02:02 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Exclamation Winstrol facts

On my second go round with oral winstrol. After reading numerous articals online I wanted to get some input from the pros who have a few cycles of it to clear up the bad information out there.
Dosage the medical doctors and manufactures recommend
3 times daily oral winni has a 8 to 9 hour half life.
And they are prescribing 2mg 3x a day to start. 3x a day to keep a constant amount in the patient system. So 10mg 3x a day should be a good base line to get good results. I have read 100mg is the max. This stuff is strong dehydrates the hell out of me and I sweat like crazy. Dries me out and that creates a problem when you are lifting like crazy. Injury is a real possibility don't over due it. I have found that I bench 145lbs for a work out 12 reps 3x when I get on the gear my strength increses but my bones & tendons are not ready and I could seriously fuck my self up. Last summer my elbows and forearms (bones) were taking a serious beating I learned there not to max out all crazy. I remember when I wrestled in high school the guys on gear would always get injured pull muscles, I seen a guy at state finals detach his bicep and it was no secret he was on juice.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0