View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 07:15 AM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

ive was on blasting and cruising all last years.. went form 189 to 225.. then i just bridged with test c 250 mg a week.. im 38 and really only been using gear seriously just last year.. ive done it in the past.. but also partied on top of it and we both know tht u cant really gain muscle tht way.. i would like to compete in the masters one day and i wan to hit the 250 = mark one day.. ive put up the partying & really getting serious .. my diet in impeccable and im really ready to retain sum serious knowledge under my belt.. and im really tiered of all the gym coaching crap.. it seems like everybody has something to say and they really dont know.. and deff dont look the part.. im 38 6ft.. and sitting at 215 as we speak.. i just started blasting again for the year,, and it really dosnt matter about being on it forever. lol.. but all the help would be much appreciated if u have any to give.. right now im still looking for a better d-bol.. and always on the hunt for better quality gear all around as well,, i use GEAR PRO as we speak.. but there oral are not potent.. injectbles are great though.. i was thinking about trying RELIC.. ive heard sum great reviews on their gear.. i eventually want to get inbto the igf,hgh game.. any ideas on the lab??? thanks

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0