Old 04-21-2014, 06:00 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Please Be Aware

Be careful when buying gear, Make sure you buy from respected and well known sources and make sure you go through their website or proper ordering procedures.

The reason I say this is I have just found out that a highly respected source was almost lost because of someone trying to make a quick buck!

The source has their own website and the only way you can order from them is through the website, However it was pointed out to me that apparently this source was also on instagram, This surprised me as I know the source well and he is very security conscious. I started looking into this and found out that someone was using the website name of the source as the name of their instagram site, The instagram site contained plenty of images of gear and prices etc everything looks legit apart from the fact that he is using the name of an already well respected source, needless to say that after looking further into this I discovered that the instagram account had nothing but bad feedback(no real surprise there).

This has obviously affected the real source who will now have to start rebuilding his reputation just because of some prick trying to make money out of his name and rep.

This sort of shit makes me sick, we are in the process of tracking this scumbag down.

Make sure you go through the proper channels when ordering gear, don't be fooled into buying gear from the likes of instagram, facebook, twitter and the likes.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Last edited by Cornish_Celt; 08-10-2016 at 05:54 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0