VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish_Celt View Post
Not sure what it's like where you are but in the UK you cannot donate blood if you have ever injected any form of steroid
I don't know if that is problematic or not in the US, but that's not information that I voluntarily provide.

They won't first do a blood draw and check my testosterone levels, at least not in the States.

I did see a hematologist once, by referral from my primary care physician. As part of his work up, my testosterone levels were checked. I was in the middle of a cycle, using Tren as one component at approximately 600mg/wk - I say approximately as I was using my own homebrew Tren from Component TH W/Tylan (Tylan was removed before brewing). The physician assistant told me that she had never seen testosterone levels as high as mine, and that they couldn't assess my test levels as the machine didn't read that high..........

Some steroids (Tren for one), more than others, promote an increase in red blood cell count. As I noted in another thread, hyperviscous blood (in my case due to increased red blood cell count), can cause problems if left unaddressed over time.

That's why I donate blood if my blood tests show that I have an elevated hematocrit level.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0