VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by toon22 View Post
Went really well even with the baseball in my cheek. Definately noticing a big improvement in stamina/endurance, strength is moving up as well but nothing crazy yet. I'm weary of another shoulder injury. Can't wait to do back tomorrow. Only small climb in weight gain so far but its only been a week and I've probably been spending a little too much time in there. I'm also going to give more effort to eating at work... chicken in pocket? Lol
The lump in your cheek
It sounds as if you didn't make it into the muscle. Probably using 1" pin? The gear isnt wasted it will absorb eventually it will just take alot longer. Unless your using a long pin or relatively low bf I would avoid injecting the glutes.
You should also rotate from muscle to muscle, do one shot in the glute(with long enough pins) and another shot in each of the quads, it will make it much more comfortable

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0