VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by erich1b View Post
36 sets for back, with minimal rest like you're doing has to be brutal towards the end.

However, I've been looking over your posts in this thread and may try something like you're doing for my next cycle to, add some variety and do something new? How long will you perform a routine like you're doing now, or is this a type of training program that you just stick with?

Any links you can post up, about this type of a training routine (or send PM, whichever is preferred), so I can do some more reading about your type of program.

What sorts of results have you gotten (i.e. muscle size, strength, etc.), and over how long a period of time?

Regards.....
pm sent.
I love this kind of high intensity training, it is brutal!
I've looked a lot in to the different types of high set workouts like German Volume Training(10 x 10) and Vince Girondas 8 x 8, The 6 x 6 is pretty much the same kind of training, people may find the 10 x 10 and 8 x 8 a bit much, the 6 x 6 is perfect if you like brutal workouts.
You always feel like you've given 100% at the end of the session.

I will train like this until I feel that I'm not benefiting from it anymore, could be 6 weeks could be 16 weeks, then I'll go back to a basic kind of training like 4 sets of 10 reps or something similar but I always come back to the high intensity stuff because it works and it works extremely well.
It's brutal and I love it!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0