View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 12:49 AM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

ok you are a little off on the macros. here are the macro breakdowns.

1gram carb = 4 cals
1gram protein = 4 cals
1gram fat = 9 cals
this breakdown never changes always follow this when counting cals because what is printed on the package is usually rounded.

so 3500 cals + 500 cals is 4000 cals total

we are gonna start off real basic on your macro split and do a 40/30/30 which is 40%protein/30%carbs/30%fat. this is how it should look

protein 1600 cals = 400grams protein
carbs 1200 cals = 300gram carbs
fats 1200 cals = 133grams fat

this is a pretty basic split well on a lean bulk cycle.

im going to write up a meal plan for you over the next couple days. just have a couple more questions.

1. what exactly are your pre and post workout shakes made up of?

2. what foods do you enjoy the most and what foods do you not like?

and on the coffee do you drink it black? if your drink it black then just add it to your diet make sure to count the cals and macros. if you use suger then you should cut it out all together. cream is not to bad if u go light and keep a macro count.

im exstreamly strict when on cycle and diet. again the more you put in the bigger the results!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole View Post
so did a calculation for my height and weight and got a BMR of 3,500 calories so I will shoot to eat 4,000 cals a day and I have a 1000ml shaker bottle that I drink 4 a day of which puts me at about a gallon, plus what I drink at meals (usually 3-4 cups water).

Looked up the macro nutrient chart and let me know how this looks:

Protein 300gram (1,500 calories)
Carb 400gram (2,000 calories)
fat 100gram (500 calories)
--------------------------------
total 4,000 calories

I broke down my 3 PBH sanwhiches and I get about 70g protien, 150g carb, and 100g fat just from them which make me think I might but down to just 2 a day.

Breakfast w/ eggs and oatmeal get me about 45g Prot, 60gram carb, 30gram fat.

Then I eat about 8 4oz chicken breasts a day. which comes out to be 210gram protein and 12gram fat. with a mixed carb (suggestions for best here?) usually pasta or rice
-----------------------------------------------------

my totals after adding everything are

Protien 325gram (1625 calories)
carb 275gram (1250 cal)
fat 150gram (1500 cal)
-------------------------
total (4500 cal)

This makes since as I have been gaining about a pound a week over the last few. Look like I need to cut back and the peanut butter and pick up some more clean carbs to drop about 500 cals.

Would you suggest lowering my protein or keep it the same?

I am curious also as to how coffee will affect me. I try to stay away but usually have 2-3 cups a day. Can I continue this or should I try to cut back?

Also being in college there are a plethora of opportunities to drink alcohol, how will this affect me other then shooting up my calories?

Thanks again Valhalla King,
Ole

Last edited by valhallaking; 03-10-2014 at 12:56 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0