View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 01:19 AM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

ok you eat clean that is a great start! now i am going to help but i wont do this for you, you seem like you are very motivated so i dont see you not wanting to put in work. here are the first things you need to do in order to build the perfect diet.

1. figure out your maitnance calories. ( there are several places online that offer a calculator that will allow you to enter your stats and will then give you your matenance calories for your weight and activaty level )

2. add 500 calories to this matenance calorie number. ( the rule of thumb is to add 500 cals for a bulk and subtract 500 cals for a cut. that is the basic idea once you get it down you can take it to the next level and mess with your cals more. understand that you need to know your body so adjustments to cals are needed on a regular basis. )

3. look up a macronutrient chart and learn how to break down you cals into macros so protein/carbs/fats.

4. bye a ton of tupperware because consistancy is key for a good diet. if you are suppossed to eat a meal at 5pm and you are on the run have that meal in tupperware with you and ready to go.

5. drink 1 to 1.5 gallons of water a day. ( this means actualy fill bottles or jugs every day so that you know exactly what you have drank, you would not believe the number of people who think they drink enough water daily and when they try this realize that a gallon of water is a lot of water. )

finish up this little bit of homework and post that you got it down actualy send me a pm when this is done and post you matenance cals here and i will put together a great meal plan off of that. i have a couple amazing meals that are not that bad tasting actualy they taste great but they also are low sodium and very high in cals. i have a shake in mind that is great for gaining weight as well. also remember its not just about what you eat but when you eat what you eat.... if you follow through with all of this and then with the diet as well you should be able to reach your goal.

sincerely
odin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole View Post
Hey Odin,

first off truly appreciate the help ok I will try not to miss everything.

I am a college student with an all you can eat cafeteria so augmenting my diet should be easy. Here is what I do

7:00 am - Multivitamin/omega oils

8:00 am breakfast:

Omelete (probably about 5 eggs, I get a mix of eggs and egg whites) with mixed veggies and 3oz ham

2 cup otmeal w/ mixed fruit (bananas or blueberries) with 2 tbls Peanutbutter

11:00 am: fruit (apple/banana) 3 tbls PB and Honey sandwich on wheat, protien shake (30g)

1:30 pm Lunch:

Usually 4 8oz chicken breasts, carb (pasta, rice, beans, veggies) then either cottage cheese and fruit or green yogurt w/ cereal and honey

4:30pm: post workout fruit, PB honey, Shake

6:00pm Dinner:

Very similar to lunch get 2 plates one half full of a protien and a carb, then another with veggies and either more meat or another carb

8:30pm: fruit PB& honey

11:00pm before bed casein protien shake, and Z-core pm sleep pill.

My work outs: 2 hours in gym, 15 min warm up/stretch, hour 30 lift, 15 min stretch

Monday: Chest and back

Superset

Wide-grip Pullups: 5 sets to failure
Barbell Bench Press: 5 sets of 12,10,8,8,Fail

Incline Dumbbell Press 5 sets of 10 reps
Seated Cable Rows 5 sets of 10 reps

Wide-grip Pullups: 5 sets to failure
Dumbbell Flyes: 5 sets of 5 reps, hold 5 sec on top and bottom

Back extensions 3 sets of 20 reps (10 per leg)

Bent-Arm Dumbbell Pullover 6 sets of 10 reps

Ab circuit

Tuesday: Rest (due to busy school schedule)

Wednesday: Arms

Larry Scot Giant set

Dumbbell preacher curl X10, barbell preacher curl X10, straight bar reverse curl X10, Bicep machine X10

close grip bench 5 sets of 5 reps

tricep rope push down 4 sets of 20 reps

Skull crushers 3 sets of 10 reps

Dips & bench Dips 3 sets of 10 reps

Thursday:

1 hour HIIT, do different cone drills to work on agility, ect.

Friday: Shoulders & Legs (currently doing rehab for back injury so cant life heavy on legs.

Military press 5 sets of 12,10,8,8, Fail

Arnold Dumbbell Press 5 sets of 12,10,8,8, fail

super set

Lateral raises and front raises 4 sets of 10 reps

Shoulder shrugs 5 sets of 10 reps hold 3 sec

barbell lung 3 sets 15 reps

1 leg DBDL 3 sets 15 reps

1 leg squat 3 sets 15 reps

calf circuit

Sat & Sun: Rest and Recover

I am a student and have a pretty heavy workload so stress will likely be a factor.

For supplements I take BCAA, Beta-alanin, Jack3Dmicro, IronCreatine3 pre workout.

Take protein and glutamine post

vitamins and omega 3 when I wake up and protein/sleeping pill before bed.

hopefully this is what you looking for if any other questions please let me know I will answer the best I can

Ole

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0