View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 07:22 PM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

looks good to me all except running the winny and var at the same time... ( stops and scratches his head with a blank stair lol ) now if i were you and im not i would run one or the other being that they basically kinda do somewhat of the same thing. i personally dont like winny var is just a way better compound in my opinion, its a lot less harsh. if i were you i would run the var for 8 weeks and taper up the dose from 40mg split am and pm slowly up to 80mg split am and pm. the reason i would taper is because with good var jumping on 80mg a day can effect your routine because of the pumps but everyone is different. as for the winny like i said i just dont like the stuff but to each his own, what works for one does not always work for all. even with that being said running the winny and var at the same time is a waist and overkill if you want to run both start the cycle with one and finish with the other.

sincerely
odin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog View Post
Ok boys, starting my cutting cycle next week.

WEEKS
1-14: Testosterone Propionate 100Mg/EOD
1-14: Methenolone Enanthate (Primobolan) 200Mg/EOD (w/test P)
9-14: Oxandrolone: 40Mg/day
9-14: Injectable Stanozolol (Winstrol) 100Mg EOD
4/8/12 HCG 250ius twice per week.
16-19 Nolvadex 20mg/day
16-19 Clomid 50mg/day
I will be cycling on and off of Clen and T3 and I will also be on liver support (liv52), milk thistle, NAC, Potassium, Taurine, fish oil and vitamins.

I am going to get anther blood test next week and a final weight and BF% before I start. Feel free to offer suggestions, I got most of this cycle from HugeTom @GBNstore. I might run the Anavar week 1-4, not sure yet.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0