View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 06:57 PM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

at 215 if you want to gain some weight on this cycle you really need to work out a proper diet and stick to it. one of the biggest misconceptions is that taking juice and working out will get you huge and dont get me wrong you will gain but in order to really step it up and put on 15 pounds of muscle in ten weeks you need a diet that will not only support that extra 15 pounds but that will also optimize the time that your body has all of that extra test.

post up your diet and i mean everything. give me your daily meals broken down into macros and also your intended daily split.

how active are you? do you work in a fast paced envirement? how many times do you hit the gym per week? how long is each gym session? do you workout to failure? how much cardio do you do?

post all of this and then i will see that you are serious and i will help you plan a diet that will have you swole.

sincerely
odin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole View Post
Hey Guys,

Just ordered my first cycle will start in 2 weeks. I will be doing a 10 week cycle of Sus250@ 500 per week. I am 6'2 215 lbs. Have been lifting for 6 years. bench is around 270 squat 400 clean 270

I would like to put on about 15-20lbs of mass, hopefully lean, and am wondering how I should realistic this goal is? also how should i be eating and training? I take a lot of supplements now; protein, pre, creatine, aminos, ect. try to eat 300 gram protein a day and 4-500 gram carbs around 3500 calories.

Also I am wondering if on the gear I can hit muscle groups more often such as bench 2 or 3 times a week? or is it better to still give my body that long resting period?

Any other advise will be trully appreciated

Thanks,
Ole

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0