View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 03:46 PM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

this is a great idea bro but its already done... there is a link on the bottom of the forum to ironmag and hm has a banner up over there as well.

i do agree though hm needs to find a way to better promote the forum on some other boards.

maybe if us sources can reach out and get some of our contacts on other boards to help with promotion agreements.... idk its hard because of board competition but im sure it can be done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEE151 View Post
well to bring this board more active and etc, the your going to have to work with other boards, My idea would be to bring ironmag lab here and get his banner up here, and see if in exchange you can link HyperMuscle banner to ironmagazineforums.com

I can bet all of you guys if you can get something like this to an agreement other members will come over here and join, sign up and see whats the board all about.

truthfully there is no other idea to bring a board up and make it a big board, or just a nice big active board, unless you step out side your box, work with other board owners..

the reason i say this board, cause ironmag, has his own supplement company, and you cant go wrong bringing a supp company to the a bodybuilding/AAS board..

This Is My Idea..

I can bet anyone on this board an idea like this will work..

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0