View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 06:01 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

I honestly think you are taking the right decision using just sus for your first cycle. You can add other stuff later if need be. I also think that 8 weeks might be a bit short. Don't know if that's all you've got but I have a feeling that when you hit 8 weeks you'll wish you were/ will want to run 10 or 12 weeks.

As for injections, you will need a larger (gauge/diameter) needle to draw from the vial and a smaller needle to pin yourself. I personally use a 21g to draw and a 25g to pin, both 1.5 inches, but that's because they're the sizes I can get as much as anything else. These sizes work for me. Forgot to say, in case you don't know, that you use one syringe and just swap the needles over. Obviously dispose of safely.

I'll leave you to look up on youtube for the best/exact places to pin, as they will explain better than I can in writing. Personally I pin my thighs, coz I'm not really flexible enough to comfortably stick it in my arse!

The most important bits are to keep everything sterile. When you open your vial, give the bit you are going to stick the needle into a proper wipe with an alcohol swab and let it dry. You then fix the bigger needle onto the syringe and draw back to the amount you are going to draw. For example, if you going to draw 1cc then you pull back to the 1cc mark. You then push into the vial and press the air into it. This positive pressure helps the oil come out easier.

You then turn the vial upside down and draw back until you have your 1cc in the syringe. This is one reason you use a bigger needle. The small needle would take ages. Don't go too big though or you will take out chunks of the stopper every time you push the needle in.

You then swap needles and put the syringe to one side. Now you decide where you are going to stick the needle and wipe the area with another alcohol swap. This won't be the same one, as you won't to keep everything sterile.

Again, let the alcohol dry and just before sticking it in draw a tiny bit of air into the syringe. If there are any air bubbles in the oil just hold it with the needle facing up and let the air rise to the top. Some people plunge it in, some do it slowly. I do it slowly to keep the hole as small as possible. Once the needle is in you should pull back slightly to make sure you aren't injecting into a vein. You will draw a small bubble of air back into the syringe if you haven't and some blood if you have.

You will then inject the oil into your muscle. Do it slowly. It's not a race. When it's done pull the needle out and dispose of safely. Then wait to see if you have any PIP for the next few days. If your mate has been using sus before then you'll know what that is!

Start working out, to a proper plan, eat the way you have described and rest plenty. You will then grow big.

You may or may not be susceptible to gyno! You may or may not get itchy nips or full blown gyno. If they start to itch just take some Nolva for a few days and try not to panic. The itching may or may not go away, though I expect it will.

We are all different, obvously and you may be one of those that is very prone to gyno. If the itching continues then ask for more advice again. No point worrying too much about something that might not happen just yet!

Good luck. Don't fart arse about in the gym. Make every workout count. By that I mean stress your muscles without crucifying them. You can do that when you have a load more years training under your belt.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 02-28-2014 at 06:04 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0