View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 04:26 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Before I started on gear I ran 2 cycles of pro hormones. I used hexadrone for my first cycle and gained 20lbs in thirty days. lost almost all of it while on the over the counter PCT. I had before and after blood test and it complete screwed up my liver (even though it was supposed to be non-methalated) and took 6 months to get back to normal levels plus I felt like crap the entire time I was on it. Couldn't sleep, sweating 24 hours a day and anxiety. The second cycle was Epistane which technically is a legal oral steroid I guess but it didn't do anything for me other then more liver damage. after that I was ready to grab my balls and make the leap. I made a small order of TEST P and Nolvadex to test the waters expecting to lose my money. I was nevous as heck going into a store to send a MG lol. Seemed like they asked enough questions but everything went smooth, then I was nervous about signing for the package lol. It was all fine and being on Test was awesome. Instead of feeling like crap I felt great. Also gained 20lbs and kept most of it while still dropping body fat.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0