View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 04:33 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Leg workout plan the week is comming guys so its time to introduce it and hear impressions on it!!
Its little hardcore i have to say...here it is :

i use high reps/limit weight for my reps i see i respond better to that with low rest time like 30 secs..check:

I use the heaviest weight i can to shoot for the desired rep range. if i fall 3-4 reps short on a 20 rep set, thats ok.I use that weight to keep stiving to hit 20

extentions, 5 sets for 20 reps

prone ham curls, 5 sets for 15 reps

leg press. start with 2 plates on each side and do 25 reps. right away, get up and add another plate to each side and do 25 reps. repeat the process with only short short breaks(as long as it takes to add the weight, so 30 sec) until you can't get 20 reps. then cut the weight in half and do one final set of 40 reps.

walking lunges, 2 sets, deep till failure.

free weight barbell squats...at this point, you wont be able to squat heavy. if you normally squat 275 lbs for 10 reps, go with 185 lbs and do 4 sets of 16 reps. its all about the form and the squeeze.

seated leg curl 3 sets of 20 superset with extentions 3 sets of 30

this style of training is a different kind of hardcore. you have to learn to deal with the pain and burn and keep moving forward.I keep the intensity high, rest periods short and fill the leg with as much blood as possible....

Tsek0s

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0