View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 12:19 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Thumbs up Sustaxyl 350 / Primoxyl 100 / Masteroxyl 200 / Aromaxyl CYCLE LOG

Hello guys i am new to hypermuscle but i have been around i many forums the last 4 years as well...

First of all i want to thanks TOM for the oportunity he gaved me to work together on my favorite cycle and log for the kalpa pharma products for 16w:

Sustaxyl 350 / Primoxyl 100 / Masteroxyl 200 / Aromaxyl

Gear photos too:
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

The goals of the cycle will be:

1st to maintain my gains couse i am right after bulk cycle with test c/deca/anadrol and keep my mass...

2nd goal will be to lean down as much as i can without droping too much weight and start loosing my gains..

Also in the 3rd and last part i will try to lean even more and i will add ANAVAR into the end to cut down as possible i can archieve so i will get the Lean bulk guy looking i like with not many but nice cuts into all muscle groups while i will stay as bigger as i can

I will update my progress Log with weekly diet changes/workout plans that i will folow until he end..possible i will change Workout plan every 4-5W max...

Also i will have weekly picture updates so everyone can see how the gear works and how my diet responds on me to archieve the ghanges i want

My cycle will be:

1-16 sust 1g/week
1-16 600mg primo/week
1-16 400mg mast/week
1-16 HCG 750iu /week monday/wensday/friday
17-19 hcg 1500iu monday/wensday/friday
20-23 clomid 150/100/50/50
1-23 aromasin 12.5mg-25mg (i will depend on how i will respond into bloaing etc and i will adjust it into the cycle

My stats:
24 yo / 170 cm / +-85kg with about 11-12% BF right now in bulking

The cycle will start in about 10 days i am in cruise now to clean and rest a little from my previous cycle and then i will straight step in to work hard again!!!

Now i am working the Diet plan i will have as base to follow and start working on it..so week by week i will make changes in macros with adding or removing C/P/F etc...

And i am working also into the workout plan that i will start the cycle

I hope everyone will enjoy this 16w journey with me and i will motivate you as well until the end Also i will share everything and i hope that ppls will learn some things from me that will help them in the future to archieve their goals too as well

Thanks
Tsek0s

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0