Old 01-27-2014, 02:03 AM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default hey brother

truthfully bro ive been on trt for about two years. i cycle hard so i usually only cruise for a month or two in between blast or ( cycles ). my advice to you is always at least take the dose your doctor prescribed... there is reason why they say trt is for life because when our hpta system shuts down and does not come back normally or when we have a natural low test level our bodys are not producing the hormones we need to have a good quality of life so we are replacing them by taken our trt dose. in my opinion there is never a need for clomid as long as you are on a trt test dose. to my knowledge clomid is helpful and productive in helping our hpta system to kick back on when we come off of a normal cycle and do not have previous test level issues. i hate clomid bro it makes me feel like crap but that is just my opinion on it.

as for your dbol cycle..... it is all wrong bro and i mean that in the nicest way. i am not throwing shots at all i just believe that being straight forward with someone helps them to get and stay on track. as was stated before dbol is more of a get on get big get done type of compound. it is liver toxic and i would recomend some liv 52 well on it. i would also recomend that you stick to a 6 week cycle assuming that this is your first time using dbol i would take 30mg a day the first week and baring any sides bump it up to 40mg a day for five days then bump up to 50mg a day for the rest of the cycle. everyone is differant so just listen to your body and adjust as needed. also make sure to drink at least a gallon of water a day me i drink two a day. dbol will put on some size but in my experience it is a high percent of water weight.

also you may want to look into a very mild ai to run with this cycle dbol can be a prick on your estro. be careful to pay attention to your estro because in my experience if you take just the right dose of a ai with dbol you will get some good gains but you take to much and it will effect how well the dbol works.

lastly if it were me and i were looking for a oral to run a simple cycle with well on only my trt dose it would be anavar all the way. the stuff is way less toxic and depending on your stats it can produce amazing gains. nice lean vascular gains and some solid strength as well but in the end diet and training are the key to success.

well good luck brother and if you ever need help in the future i will be here just shoot me a pm and either me or my partner will be glad to help in any way we can.

sincerely
valhallaking ( odin )

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0