View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 02:35 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Planning For Cutting Cycle

I am beginning the second week of a 12 week cycle of Test E and D-Bol. Have a couple of questions regarding issues that arise during the use of the D-Bol and estrogen conversion. Currently I am using 30mg D-Bol. I have read on some posts that some prefer to take clomid while on the cycle to keep everything working and cut down on water retention and gynecomastia. I have what I need to do PCT 2 weeks after my last injection, and I also have extra on hand. Is it beneficial to use clomid during the cycle or wait?
Next question is regarding doing a cutting cycle. After the 12 week bulking cycle and PCT, how long do you need to wait before rolling in to a cutting cycle? Then the final thought I have that I would like advice on....how do you maintain your gains once you have come off your cycle. I am 51 years old and was wondering if I would need to continue bumping Test every 7-10 days as I read in a post or what other options do I have? Thanks very much for the advice thus far, it has been extremely helpful.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0