View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 08:34 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

What you're saying is a bit confusing. On the one hand you have gained a good amount of weight, though being dbol that could be mostly water, and you seem very happy with the results and then you state you train for between one and two hours a day!

Sorry mate, I've gotta say this . . . you are either seriously overtraining or not training properly. How do you do calves and abs for an hour?

If you really are training for that long then I'd say you would make far better gains if you upped the intensity and cut back on the time to more like 40 minutes.

I hope this doesn't come across as criticism because it's not supposed to be. But honestly, if you take two hours to train chest then you're not working hard enough and the same goes for shoulders and biceps and every other body part. And how do you recover?

You need to get in, work like fuck and get out again. Then eat, rest and recover. You clearly have a good work ethic and if you make that change you will see serious gains doing it that way.

Maybe you could post your actual training log so we can see exactly why it takes that long.

Good luck though.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0