View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 07:20 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Don't mind at all. I made a smaller order (always start with a test order). It got split into 2 packs. The second pack didn't make it. I emailed Huge Tom who said he would resend it to a different address but it never showed.

Now, my mailman is an idiot. I usually get the wrong mail at least once a week. This was during the Thanksgiving/Christmas span so no telling where it may have ended up. Also having to have it resent to another address runs the problem of if the people were honest in it not coming in.

Basically I doubt GBN would risk his reputation over 2 bottles of Tren E. Since the first package hit my doors in 10 days I just have to go on faith that he made his best attempt to deliver and it just didn't happen. I can't expect the guy to fly 8,000 miles and bring it to my door. Just one of those things that didn't work out for me but I don't hold any ill will against GBN and would still recommend them to other people.

As in any relationship, two people can both be great just not great for each other.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0