View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 06:54 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Not anything that jumps out. To be honest really the only thing they really check are my PSA levels and liver enzymes (other than the test levels). I haven't ever noticed a side staying in the 400-600 mg range, and I'm very susceptible to estrogen sides to the point I had gyno surgery about 6 years ago. It was a problem ever since I hit puberty and if my body fat ever got above the 15-18% range it was very noticeable.

You could slowly increase your dose from 1 to 1.25, 1.5, etc and just see how it feels but I can almost guarantee that 400 mg/week won't produce any sides if you already take 200 mg/week without any issues. For me that extra bump in dosage gives me a lot more energy and recovery. I don't know how your numbers look but mine was around 60 ng/dl, which is the free test of an 80 year old man, so 400 mg a week puts me back in the peak teenage years plus a little extra. Even at 200 mg a week I was only seeing numbers around 350 which is still in the low range (I think they had it between 290-870 was 'norm').

Obviously I can't go in and check it over and over while I increase my dosage, this is anecdotal. But if you have wiggle room in your refill time (don't run yourself out) I would try that extra .5-1 and see how you feel.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0